Description: This model EV-II is the result of 3 years developing the old model EV-I to reach the following points:
1. The body and the Slide are totally fixed. The pads and Velcro straps were removed due they not totally avoid displacement.
2. Better protection of the Slide. The slide is kept inside a bag attached to the lid that not only protect the slide, also prevents damage the bell
3. Biggest inside capacity foe accessories, two inner compartments and special place for 2 mouthpieces
4. Optionally can be attached to the case covers for transporting clothing, laptops, music stands or mute.
5. The case can be carried out comfortably as a rucksack due to two built-in straps making very easy and safe the transport of the instrument on bicycle/motorbike
Outer pocket for music scores with capacity for table/Laptop
Design compatibilities: Model available for traditional models as open warp with attachment more common with models of well.known brands as (Bach, B&S, Conn, Edwards, Jupiter, Kuhnl&Hoyer, Shires, Voigt, Yamaha, ect…),